The Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about The Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge.
The Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge is in the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve that stretches over 6010 acres of unspoilt wilderness near the town of Livingstone.
The five-star hotel at the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, Southern Africa, promises to offer its visitors an unforgettable and unique African wildlife experience.
This magnificent lodge is situated just a mere 10-minute drive away from the spectacular Victoria Falls on the Zimbabwean side. Guests can enjoy walks in the lodge's lush and tropical gardens while evenings make for the perfect time to sit out on the patio and observe the wildlife that comes to visit the nearby waterhole.
This luxurious lodge offers 16 spacious and well-appointed suites. Each suite has been exquisitely designed to ensure that guests have nothing but the best of luxury and comfort during their stay in the African bush.
Featuring a spacious bedroom, the suites also offer a large Victorian-styled bathroom, a separate lounge area and a private patio that overlooks the beautiful African plains. Guests have the opportunity to view elephants, buffaloes and bucks from the comfort of their suite when the animals quench their thirst at the local waterhole.
- Game drives
- Walk with the lions
- Elephant back safaris
The world famous and spectacular Victoria Falls waterfall is Livingstone's most famous attraction.The Victoria Falls, which is also known as the 'smoke that thunders', is the largest flowing water source in the world. This beautiful and powerful waterfall is something that must be experienced by every visitor to this region of Zimbabwe and Zambia. The lodge is just 12 minutes from this magnificent force of nature.
- White River Rafting
- Power boating
- River boarding at the Zambezi rapids
- Bungee jumping (one of the world's highest)
For the less adventurous, the hotel assists in organising a great river or sunset cruise. For views of the Victoria Falls that can be seen nowhere else on earth, there are also a helicopter and ultralight plane trips that take visitors over the falls.
Important information to remember
- The Lodge is in a malaria risk area, which means guests are required to visit the doctor before arrival to receive all the anti-malaria medication that is needed to prevent the illness.
- South African passport holders will not need to obtain a visa before travelling to Zimbabwe. A permit can be obtained at the port of entry. International travellers are required to arrange a visa before arrival.
- It is advisable to carry cash, US Dollars, when travelling as many of the operators do not have credit card facilities available.
- Street money exchange is illegal in Zimbabwe. All currency exchange must be done at the bank.
Below detailed information about the The Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
The Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge at the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe has received some awards for its restaurants and service since its opening. Guests can expect to enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with only the freshest local ingredients. The dining area truly offers one of the best dining experiences at the Victoria Falls in Southern Africa.
- game drives
- elephant-back safaris
- walking with lions
- sunset cruises
- river cruises
- 111 meter bungy jump
- power boating
- white river rafting
- helicopter and ultralight plane flights over Victoria Falls.
The Lodge features an outdoor swimming pool which provides spectacular views of the surrounding wildlife.
The Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge in Zimbabwe, Southern Africa, offers a small conference venue which can accommodate 16 business delegates. This five star lodge provides a number of packages where guests can experience conferences and the safari experience all in one.
- Overhead projector
- Flip charts
- Message service
- Wireless internet.
- Conference venue
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Game drive safaris
- Housekeeping service
- Wake-up call
When it comes to ensuring that guests are accommodated in luxury and comfort, no expense has been spared at the five star Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge in Zimbabwe. This lodge in the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve offers 16 spacious and magnificent suites.
Luxury Suite features:
- En-suite bathrooms
- DVD player
- Mini bar
- Satellite channels.
The Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Bed & Breakfast rates now available for the Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge. Stay for US$305 per person sharing per night (until 10 January 2017). This includes Accommodation, Return Victoria Falls airport/Lodge transfers, Breakfast, 2 daily scheduled transfers to Victoria Falls town, VAT, 2% Tourism levy and Emergency medical evacuation.
Included in the rate:
- Accommodation, Return Victoria Falls Airport transfers & two transfers to Victoria Falls town per day, Breakfast VAT, 2% Tourism levy and Emergency medical evacuation
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not mentioned to be included
Terms and Conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings
- Not combinable with any other offers
- Subject to availability
- No single supplement for first two singles booked, thereafter single supplement will apply
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.