MABULA LODGE New Years Special!
South African Resident 3 Night New Years Eve SPECIAL!
Exuding elegance and understated luxury situated in the Waterberg. The ideal habitat for the free roaming Big Five. Distinctly African in style, offering comfortable suites with luxury finishings. World class cuisine in a variety of dining venues. Create memories with bush walks, horseback safaris or unwind at the Mabula Spa. Mabula Game Lodge is only a 2 hours’ drive from Johannesburg making this the perfect holiday destination!
Stay at Mabula Game Lodge from 30 December 2018 – 2 January 2019 for R9,810.00 for three nights for two adults sharing.
Children 0 – 5 Years stay free of charge and 6 – 11 years pay R1020.00 per child when sharing with two full paying adults.
Included in the rate:
– 3-nights’ accommodation with 3 meals and 2 safaris per day
– New Year’s Eve dinner in the Boma along with Traditional Dancers, Face Painting, Marimba Band and a “Africa Theme” dress-up, where the best dressed couple for the evening will receive a special prize / Complimentary bottle of wine at the New Year’s Eve Dinner
Excluded from the rate:
– Items of a personal nature
– Gate fees
Terms and Conditions:
– 30 December 2018 to 02 January 2019
– This is a 3 night package
– Maximum of two children sharing with parents. Children occupying their own room pay full adult rate
– Valid for new reservations made from date of issue
– Rates are valid for SA & SADC residents only
– Standard Terms & Conditions apply
– CHILDREN 0- 5 YEARS STAY FOC and 6 – 11 YEARS PAY R 1020.00 PER CHILD when sharing with two full paying adults.
Thank you for choosing us as your accommodation provider. South African Tourism Company Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050 Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142 Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995 Email: email@example.com Website: www.south-african-hotels.com Website: www.south-african-lodges.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SouthAfricanHotels Twitter: https://twitter.com/SATourismCo