Tuludi: Opening July 2019
Tuludi will welcome its first guests from 1 July 2019 onwards. This extraordinary camp is located in the Khwai Private Reserve, over 200,000 hectares of pristine wilderness, and the landscape is fit for a fairy tale: floodplains stretch as far as the eye can see and the glistening waterways and emerald forests attract all the stars of the safari show.
Picture seven, tree-house style rooms, shaded by the boughs of cool leadwood trees, sophisticated interiors that mix the contemporary with the traditional, and airy spaces, dotted with intriguing maps, botanicals and treasures from around the area. The result? An exclusive oasis that you’ll be delighted to return to after a day exploring the extraordinary ecosystem.
• 7 tented rooms: 6 twins/doubles and 1 family tent (King size bed and 2 x additional singles)
• Interior floor space is a whopping 62.5 square metres (and outside is a further 44!)
• Ensuite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers, and bathtubs
• Plunge pool at each room
• Swimming pool (at the main area)
• Treehouse library, elevated 4 metres in the boughs of the trees
• Wifi available: Yes
• Hairdryers: Yes
• Battery charging facilities: In the mess tent & in room
• Complimentary laundry service
• Child policy: children aged 6 years and older are welcome
• All meals, daily activities, local drinks and laundry. What’s not included?
• Flights; tips & gratuities; personal travel insurance; transfers to Skybeds charged at a per person rate (2 hour away).
Camp dates: Tuludi is open all year round.
Opening 1st July 2019
Green season: 10th January to 31st March
Shoulder season: 1st April to 14th June; 1st November 9th January
High season: 15th June to 31st July; 1st September to 31st October
Peak season: 1st – 31st August
Thank you for choosing us as your accommodation provider.
South African Tourism Company
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050
Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995