Bungee Jumping at the Victoria Falls Reviews & Information« Return to Victoria Falls
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Bungee Jumping at the Victoria Falls.
Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush with the mighty Victoria Falls behind you and the Zambezi River rushing below the Victoria Falls Bridge. With its 111 metres, the Bungee Jump from the Victoria Falls bridge in Zambia & Zimbabwe is one of the highest bungee jumps in the world. The adrenaline rush of this adventure is as wild as the Zambezi River itself.
Bridge Swing at the Victoria Falls
Bungee jumpers free-fall for about 74 meters before they fly out over the rapids of the Zambezi River in a huge arc. This particular bungee jumping swing is like few others and one which leaves participants grinning from ear to ear. What an awesome thrill! A tandem bungee jumping swing is also available.
Details of the Bungee Jump at the Victoria Falls, Zambia / Zimbabwe
- Meet at the Day Activity Centre (Victoria Falls)
- Walk to the Victoria Falls Bridge with passport/one passes through the Zambian immigration point to get to the Victoria Falls bridge
- Bungee supervisors are available from 09h00 to 16h00
- The bungee jumping experience takes 45 minutes to an hour, including the walk
- The minimum age is 14 with a minimum weight of 40 kg and a maximum weight of 140kg
- The prices are the same for all ages.
Bungee Jumping at the Victoria Falls Specials
There are currently no specials for the Bungee Jumping at the Victoria Falls.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the Bungee Jumping at the Victoria Falls.