Accreditations of the South African Tourism Company
We are a member of a number of global organisations that recognise us a trusted travel service provider. As we have consultants based on the ground in South Africa we can offer each customer a personalised experience based on our first-hand experience. See below a list of our various accreditations.
1. Cape Town Tourism, South Africa
- Our membership number: KB00020
- Contact person: Fuad Peters: email@example.com, 021 487 6862
'Cape Town Tourism' is responsible for visitor services in the beautiful city of Cape Town in South Afruca. Cape Town tourism focuses on creating an engaging tourism industry that is as unique and attractive as the city itself. Cape Town Tourism provides reputable services for responsible travel service providers ensuring that every visitors stay in Cape Town is absolutely unforgettable.
Cape Town Tourism ensures that fair tourism and reputable business practices are carried out amongst its range of travel agents, hotels and service providers in Cape Town.
2. Africa Travel Association (ATA)
- Our membership number: 12-3-985-3B
- Contact person: Mr. Lehlohonolo Moagi: firstname.lastname@example.org, +1.212.447.1357
The 'Africa Travel Association' promotes travel and tourism within Africa and was established with the aim to strengthen tourism partnerships with providers in Africa. The association showcases companies that contribute to the sustainable development of tourism in Africa.
3. Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA)
- Our membership number: 42954
- Contact person: Jungo Kikuma: email@example.com, 0081-3-3592-1271
The 'Japan Association of Travel Agents' (JATA) is a Japanese based travel organization that offers a comprehensive service for local people looking to travel to other countries. The association promotes reputable travel and tourism organizations worldwide to provide a selection of great operators to local businesses and individuals.
4. Advancing Tourism to Africa (Atta)
- Our membership number: 203523
- Contact person: Annabella Marquis: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 20 7937 4408
'Advancing Tourism to Africa' (Atta) is the largest association for travel business throughout Africa. The organisation promotes African travel to the world and represents a large network of tourism providers in Africa.
5. South African Tour Operators Association SATOA
- Membership contact: Sue Gallagher: email@example.com, +44 207 801 9872
The 'South African Tour Operators Association' (SATOA) is a non-profit travel and tourism association which promotes travel to Africa and the Indian Ocean. This tourism office provides a unique platform on which reputable companies can showcase their travel products, creating a community for the travel industry. SATOA and its members have a passion for Africa and the Indian Ocean.
6. The Association for the Promotion of Tourism to Africa (APTA)
- Contact person: Kathryn Monaco: firstname.lastname@example.org, (631) 661-6871
The 'Association for the Promotion of Tourism to Africa' (APTA) is an organization who promotes travel and tourism in Africa. The association ensures that travel service providers are linked to reliable suppliers in Africa and that al businesses have a chance to network through newsletters, workshops and trade shows.
APTA is also heavily involved in a number of local and global African projects. The Association for the Promotion of Tourism to Africa (APTA) is internationally recognised and respected for their devotion to travel and tourism in Africa.
7. American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA)
- Our membership number: 900127359
- Contact person: James Taylor: JTaylor@asta.org or email@example.com, +703.739.2782
The 'American Society of Travel Agents' (ASTA) is one of the world's largest associations for travel businesses and it is a leading organisation for both travel agents and the general public. The majority of ASTA's members are travel agencies while they also represent trusted hotels, cruise liners, tour operators and other travel suppliers. The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) aims to ensure that their is fair and professional competition within the industry.
The association makes sure that its members are constantly monitored to prevent scam operators that negatively impact the industry as a whole and each member complies to a strict code of ethics.
8. The Association of Eastern & Southern Africa (ASA)
- Contact person: Petra Gotta: Petra@asa-africa.com, +49 (6074) 919536
ASA is the Association of Eastern & Southern Africa represents a number of travel destinations in Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands. The organisation represents a number of reliable lodges, hotels and tour operators in these countries who are known for their great safari products and services.