andBeyond Safari Fly me to the Mara Reviews & Information« Return to Masai Mara
Use the drop down below to find out more information about andBeyond Safari Fly me to the Mara.
Enjoy a fully inclusive safari journey to Kenya's most famous wilderness destination, the Masai Mara. Stay for four nights at the extraordinary andBeyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp or three nights at the Bateleur Camp. The Masai Mara National Park is home to the spectacular wildebeest migration every year which can be observed during the exhilarating safari drives.
Book this unforgettable Masai Mara wildlife experience and take advantage of complimentary return flights between Wilson Airport and the Masai Mara.
The famous Masai Mara National Park in Kenya, East Africa, stretches along the country’s south-west border neighboring the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. This magnificent ecosystems stretching across two countries is protected by various national reserves and community-run conservation areas.
- 4 nights at &Beyond Kichwa Tembo or
- 3 nights at &Beyond Bateleur Camp with return flights between the Masai Mara and Wilson Airport.
&Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
Set in a lovely location where the riverine forest meets the sweeping plains within the path of the Great Migration, the &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp offers travelers a truly authentic African safari experience. Luxury and exclusivity are enjoyed in this stylish lodge. The outdoor swimming pool is set on the edge of the Mara providing one of the world’s most breathtaking views.
- Day and night safaris
- Walking safaris along the Mara River or Oloololo escarpment
- Hot air ballooning
- Perfect for wildlife enthusiasts,nature lovers, photographers, birder watchers
- Breath-taking views of the Masai Mara
- Set in the foothills of the scenic Oloololo Escarpment
- Close to the rim of the Great Rift Valley
- Seasonal views of the Great Migration, including river crossing.
&Beyond Bateleur Camp
Nestled at the foot of the Oloololo escarpment which is the rim of the Great Rift Valley within the Masai Mara National Reserve of Kenya, the &Beyond Bateleur Camp offers an ideal location from where to admire the Great Wildebeest Migration which makes for an unsurpassed wildlife experience.
Located below the actual location where the famous final scene of the movie Out of Africa was filmed, this safari camp offers a truly private and romantic ambiance. Activities include daily safari drives, night drives, bush walks, hot air balloon safaris and community excursions with interactions of the Maasai.
- Day and night safari drives
- Bush walks
- Hot air ballooning
- Scenic views over the Masai Mara
- Located just below where Out of Africa’s famous final scene was filmed
- Ambiance of classic Kenyan safari
- Community visit, including interaction with the Maasai
- Perfect for wildlife enthusiasts, nature lovers, photographers, birders.
andBeyond Safari Fly me to the Mara Specials
There are currently no specials for the andBeyond Safari Fly me to the Mara.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.