For any Safari Expert, you want to achieve all of the once in a lifetime for your client because they leave Africa changed and their soul touched positively. The Awe and Tranquility and relatively easy to make it is the Sheer Adrenaline which is hard to achieve and even more challenging on a restricted budget. Sheer adrenaline can be attained if the client has allotted time or a big budget.
So if you have two weeks available to spend in Kruger the then odds are in your favour, but if you are time poor then going with the lodge in Sabi Sands then odds of great safari are good but your budget not so much.
You can separate from the best African Safari in the world into three emotions:
- The power and steal of Leopard stalking an Impala.
- The visual terror pack of Lions hunting Buffalo.
- The low rumble of Elephant, Thirteen Thousand Pounds over Eleven above Ground, Mammoth comes to mind, and so close you smell him.
- To see a three-story Giraffe gallop past you.
Peace and Tranquility
- That sunset that you get over dust filled African Bush
- The sound birds during the day and frogs at night.
However Absolute Awe combined with the peace of African bush is more than enough to make it a fantastic safari. Not the best time but a preferred time to go on Safari is late winter, spring and Early summer in Southern Africa.
The reason being:
- Spring is calving time everyone has a baby
- The grass is still low making visibility better
- Rain has not come so water availability is limited and animals stay close to a water source.
***** However Lions eat all year round *****
The best lodges are the ones with the highest concentration of Big Cats in their area, and that is always up for debate, but Sabi Sands ( South Africa ), Chobe ( Botswana ), Masai Mara ( Kenya ) & Serengeti ( Tanzania ) are world renowned for predator sightings.
However, speak to us we will you achieve your dream safari.