Dulini Lodge Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Dulini Lodge.
Dulini is in one of South Africa's finest game viewing destinations. The Lodge lies along the banks of the Mabrak River within the Sabi Sand Game Reserve adjacent to the Kruger National Park in South Africa's Mpumalanga province.
Dulini Private Game ReserveThe main lodge itself offers guests a welcoming environment where an inviting lounge area with comfy couches, a library and a private viewing deck awaits. The viewing deck at Main Lodge provides guests with a perfect location from where to observe passing wildlife.
Guests will also find the lodge's gym and curio shop in the central lodge area. The gym offers just the right equipment to keep the holiday baggage away, and the shop is perfect for those holiday souvenirs and gifts for the family back home.
The Lodge features six luxurious and spacious suites which are situated right on the river's edge. The suites offer beautiful river views and large en-suite bathrooms. The suites, in which Internet access is available, have all been designed to provide guests with intimate and elegant surroundings and provide their very own private plunge pools.
Dining occurs in the lodge's open-air boma with meals being served around a massive roaring fire under a starry night sky. As all the guests dine together, the boma provides an excellent environment in which to get to know the other guests at the lodge and talk about your experiences.
The thrilling game drives at the Game Reserve are a once in a lifetime experience. Guests are driven through the untamed African bush by skilled and passionate trackers and guides, where they get to view some of the most spectacular and beautiful wildlife Africa has to offer. Game drives are never the same as the trackers and guides change their routes to where the most animal activity is happening on that day.
The guides keep in regular contact to alert each other on where animals can be spotted and what areas are the best to visit to ensure that guests have the best possible safari experience. When visiting, the Sabi Sands Reserve guests have the opportunity to view game such as elephants, lions, leopards, cheetahs, rhinos, buffaloes and the ever famous zebra to name but a few animal species. The reserve is also rich in bird life for the avid bird watchers.
Below detailed information about the Dulini Lodge is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Private plunge pool
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Dining at the Dulini Private Game Reserve
Dining at the Dulini Safari Lodge is a unique African experience. Meals are served in the boma area around a roaring fire under the African star-studded sky. The boma area provides a relaxing and warm environment where guests can socialize and discuss the day's events.
No game drive in the Dulini Private Game Reserve is the same as the one before. The experienced trackers and guides take guests on different routes through the untamed African bush to ensure that guests get to see other parts of the reserve.
Guests are also taken to the locations where the most animal activity has taken place to ensure visitors get the best animal viewing.
The suites at the Dulini Safari Lodge offer guests their own private plunge pool to relax in.
Guests may experience the Dulini Private Game Reserve on foot while learning about the environment and how to track animals by their experienced and knowledgeable guide.
- Curio Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Wine cellar
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 12:00
- Check out: 11:00
- Internet access in rooms
- Airport transfers
- Game drive safaris
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry services
Malaria Status and Animals
The Dulini Private Game Reserve in Sabi Sands, South Africa, nestles in a malaria area. We recommend visitors to contact their local doctor or pharmacy regarding precautions.
- # Rooms:
The Dulini Game Lodge in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve offers six well appointed, private suites. Dulini's luxurious suites feature thatch roofs and are situated right on the river's edge. Each spacious suite offers its own plunge pool and spectacular views of the river making for an exclusive safari getaway destination.
Dulini Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Stay at the luxurious Dulini Private Game Reserve for 3 nights or more during your honeymoon, and the bride will only pay 50% of the adult rate.
Included in the rate:
- Accommodation, two game drives per day, all meals, teas and coffees, drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks), minibar, refreshments on game drive, bush walks, wi-fi, laundry service, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip and VAT.
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
- Curio shop purchases, gratuities, telephone calls, spa treatments, SSW guest conservation contribution (GCC**), gate entrance fees, aircraft landing and departure fees, Ulusaba passenger taxes and airport transfers. **
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid 1 January - 31 December 2018 and 1 January - 31 December 2019
- Bride's 50% discount is already reflected in the quote
- Subject to availability
- Only valid for travel within 6 months of marriage date
- Minimum 3 night stay
Book your stay of 3 nights or longer at Dulini Lodge for travel 1 January - 31 March 2019 and receive a discount on their regular rate.
Included in the rate:
- Accommodation, two game drives per day, all meals, teas and coffees, drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks), minibar, refreshments on game drive, bush walks, wifi, laundry service, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip and VAT.
- SSW guest conservation contribution (GCC) of R138 per person per night
Excluded from the rate:
- Curio shop purchases, gratuities, telephone calls, spa treatments, gate entrance fees, aircraft landing and departure fees, Ulusaba passenger taxes and airport transfers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel dates 01 January 2019 – 31 March 2019
- Min stay 3 nights or more & lodges can be combined, subject to availability.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers.
- Applies to new bookings.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Directions from Johannesburg to the Dulini Private Game Reserve in Sabi Sands, Mpumalanga / South Africa:
1. Take the N12 or N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit.
2. Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview
3. Take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate.
4. Travel 33 km along the Paul Kruger Gate Road and follow the Newington Gate or Sabi Sands Wildtuin sign posts on the left-hand side.
6. Travel 8.2km along the dirt road you will pass a school on your left and keep driving till you get to a large four-way intersection.
7. Turn right at the four-way intersection following the Newington Gate sign.
8. Travel 1.4km along this road until you get to a T-junction.
9. Turn left at the T-junction where you will see another sign board for Newington Gate.
10. Travel 800m along this road and when you see the signboards indicating Exeter game lodges on the left-hand side of the road you will turn left here.
11. Travel a further 1km along this road until you see the entrance gate to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
12. Enter at this gate.
13. Once you are inside the reserve, you will turn left immediately
14. Drive past the turnoffs to Savanna and Castleton add Singita and Idube.
15. Once past the Idube sign, you will see signboards indicating Exeter and Leadwood and Dulini.
16. Follow the signs to the correct camp.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.