Directions from Johannesburg to the Dulini Private Game Reserve in Sabi Sands, Mpumalanga / South Africa:
1. Take the N12 or N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit.
2. Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview
3. Take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate.
4. Travel 33 km along the Paul Kruger Gate Road and follow the Newington Gate or Sabi Sands Wildtuin sign posts on the left-hand side.
6. Travel 8.2km along the dirt road you will pass a school on your left and keep driving till you get to a large four-way intersection.
7. Turn right at the four-way intersection following the Newington Gate sign.
8. Travel 1.4km along this road until you get to a T-junction.
9. Turn left at the T-junction where you will see another sign board for Newington Gate.
10. Travel 800m along this road and when you see the signboards indicating Exeter game lodges on the left-hand side of the road you will turn left here.
11. Travel a further 1km along this road until you see the entrance gate to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
12. Enter at this gate.
13. Once you are inside the reserve, you will turn left immediately
14. Drive past the turnoffs to Savanna and Castleton add Singita and Idube.
15. Once past the Idube sign, you will see signboards indicating Exeter and Leadwood and Dulini.
16. Follow the signs to the correct camp.