Addo Elephant National Park Safari Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Addo Elephant National Park Safari.
Visitors are welcome to experience an adventurous full day guided tour to the popular Addo Elephant National Park in South Africa which is home to the densest population of African elephant in the world. Participants have the opportunity of close encounters with elephants and other mammals. A light lunch is included in the tour.
Tour itinerary / highlights:
- Addo Elephant National Park
- African Elephant
- close encounters with elephant and other mammals
- light lunch included
- Tour code: TIPA
- full day tour
- includes picnic lunch
- Minimum number of participants: two
- Maximum number of participants: twelve
- Departure: Summerstrand hotels at 09h30 am
- Collection times may vary subject to the hotel collection route
- Vehicle type: Luxury Microbus / Luxury Mini Coach
- Languages available: English
- Other language guides are available on request if booked on a private basis
Below detailed information about the Addo Elephant National Park Safari is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 0:00
- Check out: 0:00
Addo Elephant National Park Safari Specials
There are currently no specials for the Addo Elephant National Park Safari.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the Addo Elephant National Park Safari.
Be the first to write a review!