Bateleur Safari Camp Reviews & Information« Return to Kruger National Park
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Bateleur Safari Camp.
The nine thousand acres Bateleur Camp is in Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, an extraordinary safari region. All human-made boundaries between the Timbavati and the Kruger Park have been withdrawn, and the Bateleur estate itself is on the edge of Kruger.
On this private property, we proudly offer Bateleur Camp, a nine chalet Safari Camp, and Bateleur Mobile Lodge is a rustic tented safari camp for 4-18 people which is in a different location for each group booking. This excellent wilderness area boasts the Big Five, a tremendous variety of antelope ranges, the entire range of small to large predators, over 516 bird species.
The main Camp features spacious and solar-powered safari units, consisting of a thatched roof with carrying pole structure, canvas sides with huge windows, wooden front doors with fixed mosquito screens, and a large en-suite bathroom and a covered patio.
The tented camp features free WiFi. Three meals per day, tea and coffee, soft drinks, juices and bottled water are included in the rates at Main Camp, while beer & wine are available at the cash bar. Safari drive snacks also provided. Meals are prepared & served at the campfire.
The full Twenty Five Thousand acres traversing area includes other properties on the same radio frequency which substantially increases the chance of quality wildlife sightings.
Bateleur Camp Timbavati accommodates maximum eight clients per night which only improves the exclusivity already provided by its remote location on such an excellent property Mobile Camp offers one group at a time in a separate area of the same beautiful property, achieving the same level of exclusivity and an even greater feeling of remoteness.
Bateleur Safari Camp Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Stay for 3 nights at the Bateleur Safari Camp and only pay for 2 nights. Offer valid for travel until 31 December 2019 & between 1 May and 31 July 2020.
Included in the rate:
- Accommodation in quality 2-person safari units with en suite bathrooms
- Daily morning and afternoon-evening guided game activities led by qualified rangers and trackers - extended guided game drives and bush walks offered
- Informative instruction relating to bushcraft and survival skills
- 3 meals per day; teas & coffees; soft drinks; juices; bottled water
- Conservation Levy
Excluded from the rate:
- Conservation levy of R368.00 per person per day (2019) / R 400.00 per person per day (2020) - (subject to change without notice) *** Conservation levy would still be payable for the complimentary night.
- Timbavati Gate vehicle levy of R 160 per vehicle (subject to change without notice) - payable at gate
- Alcohol - locals beers and wines can be purchased in camp
- All transfers to and from the camp - options and rates available on request
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Additional activities subject to availability - costs on application: Interactive reptile demonstration; Tribal dancing/drumming
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid until 31 December 2019 & 1 May - 31 July 2020
- Please note that the Timbavati conservation levies will be applicable to every night spent at Bateleur Main Camp
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.