Batonka Guest Lodge is near Victoria Falls and is a subtle, personable lodge with a focus on a high level of service.
The Batonka lodge is in a lush, tranquil garden, a haven from the bustling town, but is within strolling distance to the chief attractions in the area.
The lodge offers both indoor and outdoor dining, a cosy lounge and a verandah with a picturesque view of the surrounding gardens. The restaurant on the property provides a full English Breakfast and a selection of nourishing farm-style meals for lunch and dinner. The camp is environmentally friendly, with one of their top priorities being the safety of our environment.
The Batonka lodge has 22 elegantly decorated rooms the encompasses the colonial past of the lodge and brings out the African flavour. Each room has an en-suite bathroom. Eleven of the rooms have a vanity unit with a double basin, a shower, bath and toilet and the other rooms are the same without a bathtub. The lodge is ideal for families as there are several inter-leading rooms and each room has a verandah that opens out to the lush surrounding gardens.
Some of the green features are:
- Solar Geysers for All Rooms
- LED Lighting to Reduce Electricity Consumption
- Air Conditioners that are O-Zone Friendly and Consume 40% Less Power
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Universal Chargers
- Tea and Coffee Station
Activities to do near Batonka Lodge:
- Microlight Flight Over Victoria Falls – Fly high above the Zambezi River on a microlight flight.
- Tours of Victoria Falls – View one of the most majestic waterfalls in the world on the visit of a lifetime.
- Lunar Rainbow Tour – View the lunar rainbow on a stunning tour of Victoria Falls at night.
- Livingstone Day Trip – Go on a tour of the town of Livingstone, a city with a rich history.
- Bungee and Bridge Activities – Enjoy the thrill of many bungee and bridge activities.
- Highwire and Adventure Slides – Soar like a falcon on the high wire and adventure slides tour.
- Chinotimba Township Tours - Observe the township way of life while on the Chinotimba Township Tour.
- Zambezi Royal Cruise – Observe the quiet and serene Zambezi River on the Zambezi Royal Cruise.
- Horse Riding Safaris – Get up close and personal with wildlife in the most natural way while on a horse riding safari.
- The Victoria Falls Canopy Tour – See the Victoria Falls Canopy from up high while on the slide tour.
- Chobe Day Trip – Enjoy a day trip to the Chobe National Park in Botswana.
- Sundowner Cruise – Enjoy the beauty of the Zambezi River on this sunset cruise.
- Batonka River Cruises – Enjoy this relaxing river cruise and get the chance to see the crocodile, hippo and elephant.
- Helicopter Scenic Flights – Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over the mighty Victoria Falls.
- Multi-Day Canoe Trip – Have a unique experience with a multi-day canoe trip.
- White Water Rafting – Have thrilling expertise in the Batonka Gorge with white water rafting.