Bushmans Kloof Koro Lodge Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Bushmans Kloof Koro Lodge.
The Koro Lodge on the Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve used to be an old farmhouse which has been completely refurbished to present a luxurious villa. Set in the Western Province of South Africa near Clanwilliam, privacy and exclusivity are the characteristics of this spacious villa which is suitable for a group of friends travelling together as well as families with children.
The Lodge is surrounded by magnificent wildlife and breath-taking wilderness, combining luxury with nature in the most beautiful way. The private Koro Villa is decorated with natural African tones and fabrics and offers convenient amenities and facilities. The spacious open terrace, which surrounds the house, offers stunning views of the Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve.
- Two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (one with an outdoor shower)
- Loft area sleeps four children in four single beds
- Family living area, with en-suite bathroom (can also sleep, two guests)
- Kitchen, bar and living room area with dining area and fireplace
- Mini library
- Amenities and equipment available for babies and small children
- Terraces with small private infinity swimming pool
- Outdoor barbeque (braai) area
- Satellite TV
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Telephones (no mobile phone reception)
- Underfloor heating.
- Dining services inclusive of all meals and selected beverages
- Personal guide
- Personal chef
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Pre-arranged spa treatments available at the Main Lodge
- Transfers between the Bushmans Kloof Main Lodge and Koro Lodge.
- Rock art excursions
- Nature drives with sundowner beverages and snacks
- Mountain biking
- Walking and hiking
- Swimming in the outdoor pool
- Children activities
- Delicious picnics
- Exciting treasure hunts with a guide
- Cooking with the chef.
Below detailed information about the Bushmans Kloof Koro Lodge is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Gown & slippers
- Heated towel rails
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Indoor Outdoor Showers
- Plasma TV screen
- Private plunge pool
Dining at the Bushmans Kloof Koro Lodge
One of the many luxuries of staying at the Koro Lodge, Bushmans Kloof, is that dining is a private matter. Here, guests enjoy having their own private chef who prepares only the finest meals upon request. Various dietary requirements can be catered to, and an own menu can be chosen.
Guests staying at the Bushmans Kloof Koro Lodge have guides available for exciting walking tours and drives through the magnificent nature reserve. Visitors explore the wilderness and learn about the great diversity of the local flora and fauna found here. Some of the Cape’s most rare species can be encountered here. Sundowners and delicious picnics are served at scenic locations throughout the reserve.
- Barbeque & braai area
- Hiking trails
- Hotel Bar
- Outdoor patio
- Plunge pool
- Private guest library/ lounge
- Sun deck
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Internet access in rooms
- Braai & Barbeque
- Daily newspaper
- Dry cleaning service
- Free Wireless Internet
- Individual climate controlled room
- Kid's entertainment
- Laundry services
- Massage treatments
- Safari drives
- Wellness & Beauty treatments
- # Rooms:
The Koro Lodge at Bushmans Kloof features two spacious master bedrooms. Each of the well-appointed rooms provides their a private en suite bathroom.
The loft area in this private Villa which nestles in the Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve offers a bedroom for children and can accommodate four children on four single beds. In total, the Koro Lodge can accommodate nine guests including four children.
Bushmans Kloof Koro Lodge Specials
There are currently no specials for the Bushmans Kloof Koro Lodge.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Driving directions to Bushmans Kloof 3 hours 44 mins N7 272km from:
Cape Town International Airport
1. Stay south for 280 m
2. Make a left at the fork 300 m
3. Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd 150 m
4. Make a right towards the Airport Approach Rd 400 m
5. Take the 1st left onto Airport Approach Rd 1.6 km
6. Get onto the N2 Rd/Settlers Wy via the ramp to Cape town 2.9 km
7. Make exit 14 for M7/Vanguard Drive towards Bonteheuwel 650 m
8. Turn right at Vanguard Dr 8.0 km
9. Continue onto N7 213 km
10. Take a right towards R364 400 m
11. Turn right at R364 1.3 km
12. Continue onto Graafwater Rd 1.1 km
13. Continue onto Augsburg Rd 500 m
14. Continue onto R364 34.2 km
15. Slight right 7.0 km
Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve
Clanwilliam 8135, Western Cape, South Africa
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.