Camp Shonga Reviews & Information« Return to Kruger National Park
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Camp Shonga.
The Camp Shonga is a small and tranquil bush getaway resting in the foothills of the Lebombo Mountains, overlooking the African bushveld in South Africa. As part of 15,000-hectare private concession in the Kruger National Park, this Camp Shonga provides guests with the opportunity to experience the untamed African bush.
Being home to Africa's 'Big 5', the highly trained and experienced guides share their vast knowledge of varying Eco-systems with their guests. Guests are staying here, are invited to view the big game from the open vehicles in the early morning or afternoon safari drives, on foot or from the comfort of their rooms. After the thrilling safari drives, guests dine on traditional cuisine around a roaring boma fire under the starlit African sky.
- Five luxury tents sleeping a maximum of 10 people
- Exclusive Tented Camp
- All luxury tents feature en-suite bathrooms with a separate bath & shower
- Tents have outdoor showers
- Private patio.
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor boma
- A dining area is offering a la carte menu.
- Camp Shonga Safari drives: early morning and late afternoon safari drives
- Bird watching
- Self-drive in the Kruger National Park.
Distances from the Camp
- About 400 km from Hoedspruit
- 142 km from Nelspruit
- About 500 km from Johannesburg
- 14 km from Crocodile Bridge
- 30 km from Komatipoort.
Camp Shonga Specials
There are currently no specials for the Camp Shonga.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.