Chisomo Safari Camp Reviews & Information« Return to Kruger National Park
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Chisomo Safari Camp.
The four-star Chisomo Safari Camp is all about camping in style with the very best in personal service. This luxury safari lodge, situated in the Limpopo province of South Africa. The lodge has 22 luxury tents all of which are draped with white linen and most of their deck overlooking the river.
Facilities at Chisomo include daily safari drives in open safari vehicles. The camp is also well-known for its bird-watching and is popular with those wanting to explore the vast expanse of the African bushveld.
Tented Suite features:
- King-size beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Bar fridge
- Mosquito nets.
- Swimming in the stunning pool
- Sundowners on the deck overlooking the river
- Safari drives every morning or afternoon in open-air vehicles
- Animal tracking with qualified rangers and trackers
- Supervised nature walks to one of the koppies
- Relaxing in one of the lounges.
A full wedding service is available at camp. Guests are transported to the ‘Fig Tree’ chapel in the heart of the bushveld in open-air vehicles, and an excellent outdoor celebration can follow.
A conference at Chisomo Camp’s neighbour Shiduli Private Safari Lodge, approximately 15 minutes from Kuname River Lodge. This conference venue can cater for up to 41 delegates.
Nearby activities and attractions
- Conferences at Shiduli Private Safari Lodge
- Karongwe Game Reserve
- Drakensberg mountains
- Blyde River Canyon
- Echo Caves
- Bombyx Mori Silk Farm.
Chisomo Safari Camp Specials
There are currently no specials for the Chisomo Safari Camp.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.