Chobe Water Villas Reviews & Information« Return to Chobe National Park
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Chobe Water Villas.
Situated in the eastern region of the Caprivi Strip in Namibia known as the Zambezi Region, the exclusive Chobe Water Villas nestle within the 155 square kilometres Kasika Conservancy. The magnificent, luxury chalets are located directly on the Chobe River opposite Botswana's Chobe National Park and Kasane.
Beautiful views can be enjoyed from the main lodge and the Chobe river cottages of the National Park and Sedudu Island. Sedudu Island is home to the highest density of wildlife of any river system worldwide. Elephants, lions, buffaloes, hippos, crocodiles and many antelope species and birds are here in abundance.
The 15 Chobe Water Villas are on stilts on the river's bank offering stunning bushveld, river and island views of the wildlife. Each lodge has 85 square meters of private living space; these spacious suites offer an open plan lounge and bedroom.
The 19 square meter terrace, which faces the Chobe River, provides a built-in daybed while the 12 square meter terrace on the back meets the bushveld.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathrooms with double vanities and separate showers, baths and toilets
- Mosquito nets
- Hairdryers and bathroom amenities
- Multi 220v and 110v plug points
- Linen bathrobes & slippers
- Room safes
- Tea/Coffee stations and stocked mini-bars
- Complimentary Internet Wi-Fi access
- Intercom phones
- Front and private back terraces
- Large outdoor day beds.
Facilities and Services
The infinity, outdoor swimming pool of the lodge invites for a refreshing swim while relaxation can best be enjoyed from the pool deck and the viewing deck. Guests can enjoy the beautiful surroundings and intake the nature from the outdoor daybed gazebos. Beautiful dining venues are located throughout the premises making for unforgettable dining experiences.
Facilities and services:
- Complimentary Internet Wi-Fi in public areas, around the pool and in the chalets
- Infinity swimming pool
- View decks on the river bank with open fires
- Pool deck with lounge, dining and sunbathing area
- Outdoor daybed gazebos
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Cocktail bar and lounge
- Activity and adventure Desk
- 16-seat Photographic Review/Board Room with large screen TV
- Laundry service
- Curio shop
- Transfers between lodge and airports (Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, Livingstone in Zambia, Katima Mulilo in Namibia and Kasane in Botswana).
- Medical doctors, nurses and clinic (Kasane, Botswana).
Guided safaris on the Chobe river and on offer land travellers unique opportunities to encounter Africa's wildlife. The cultural village tours provide an insight into the locals daily life in this region of Africa. Bird watching safaris from the comfort of Makoros (dugout canoes) make for a thrilling experience.
- Professionally guided safaris on land and water
- Cultural village tours
- Birding safaris in traditional Makoros
- Professional fishing charters and photographic river cruises in specifically built boats.
The Villas in Namibia can only be reached via Kasane in Botswana and is readily available by both road and air. The main roads to Kasane in Botswana and from South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia are tarred public roads making transfers convenient.
As the only access to the lodge is via Kasane in Botswana across the Chobe River, both the Botswana and Namibian Border Post and Immigration Office operating times must adhere to. These are seven days a week from 07:30 am to 16:30 ( 4:30 pm).
Regional IATA Airports near the lodge:
- Kasane – BBK - (Botswana)
- Victoria Falls – VFA - (Zimbabwe)
- Livingstone – LVI - (Zambia)
- Mocha – MPA - (Katima Mulilo - Namibia).
Travel times and distances
The below times are based on the transfers from the Airport to the lodge including the border formalities.
- Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls Airport VFA about 2 hours, 106 km / 64 miles
- Livingstone Airport LVI about 2 hours – 85 km / 52 miles
- Kasane Airport BBK Botswana about 24 min – 5 km / 2.5 miles
- Mpacha Airport MPA Katima Mulilo - Namibia about 2 and half hours – 140 km / 84 miles
Chobe Water Villas Specials
There are currently no specials for the Chobe Water Villas.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.