Etosha Mountain Lodge Reviews & Information« Return to Etosha
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Etosha Mountain Lodge.
The Etosha Mountain Lodge is located in the scenic Etosha Heights Private Reserve which lies on the southwest border of the wildlife rich Etosha National Park in Namibia. Established in 1999, the Etosha Heights Reserve is one of the largest private reserves in Namibia. It shares a 65-kilometre border with the Etosha National Park.
Throughout the 600 square-kilometres of unspoiled wildlife, guests enjoy the unique landscapes' tranquillity and wilderness. It is a truly magnificent place where travellers can reconnect with nature and escape from daily life. Set within the private reserve, the Etosha Mountain Lodge nestles on the side of an iconic dolomite hill.
The Etosha Mountain Lodge features seven comfortable chalets, all of which offer en-suite bathrooms as well as indoor showers and bathtubs.
- 7 chalets (6 twins and 1 family)
- En-suite bathrooms with indoor showers and bathtubs
- Fridges in all rooms
- Battery charging facilities
- Complimentary laundry service.
The welcoming lapa is the main feature of the camp, where, under thatch, the restaurant and bar, as well of plenty of sitting areas from where to enjoy the sundowner cocktails from, can be enjoyed.
Guests may choose one of the fine wines from the well-stocked wine cellar. The lodge's swimming pool offers a welcoming refreshment during the hot summer months. From all the areas of the lodge, the vistas are magnificently stretching ahead with dramatic skies, vast plains, and wildlife roaming around.
- Restaurant and bar
- Wine cellar
- Curio shop
- Swimming pool
- Wifi available in the main area
- Battery charging facilities in the main area and in the room.
Guests embark on thrilling morning and afternoon safari drives in the private reserve which used to be a hunting concession which is being rehabilitated into a photographic safari area. Visitors encounter big cats and watch for the elephant on the horizon and track endangered rhinos.
- Early morning and late afternoon safari drives (Etosha Heights Private Reserve)
- Excellent night safari drives
- Bush meals and picnics can be arranged on request
- Visit one of the most impressive and professional anti-poaching stations in Namibia.
The Etosha Mountain Lodge is open all year round and welcomes children of all ages.
- Green season: 10th January to 31st March
- Shoulder season: 1st April to 14th June; 1st November 9th January
- High season: 15th June to 31st July; 1st September to 31st October
- Peak season: 1st – 31st August.
Etosha Mountain Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
African Residents enjoy special rates when staying at Etosha Mountain Lodge!
Included in the rate:
- All meals & beverages
- Guest laundry
- Transfers between Fort Sesfontein & Hoanib Valley Camp
- Daily activities
- Expert guiding
Excluded from the rate:
- Premium brand drinks
- Transfers between Hoanib Valley Camp & Shipwreck Lodge
- Park entry fees
- Fully comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Air and road transfer rates
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates apply to African citizens or residents of an African state only
- Certified proof of permanent residency/citizenship is required for confirmation of all reservations
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Valid until 9 January 2020
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.