Jacis Tree Lodge Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Jacis Tree Lodge.
Jaci’s Tree Lodge is located in the Big Five Madikwe Game Reserve in South Africa's North West Province. Magnificent treehouses accommodate guests in comfort and luxury making for an extraordinary nature experience.
The lodge features eight beautiful treehouse-style suites which are complete with a private outdoor shower as well as an indoor bath. Each of the suites offers a suspended private viewing deck set right in the heart of nature. Decorated with African colours and complemented by modern elements, the suites are connected by suspended walkways.
The activities offered at the Jaci's Lodges in Madikwe all involve exploring nature with its magnificent wildlife. Guests have the opportunity to explore the untamed African bushveld during safari drives early in the morning and late in the afternoon.
- Walking safaris
- Early morning safari drives
- Late afternoon safari drives
- The “Terrapin” Photographic Hide
- Jaci's Photographic Safaris.
The Jaci's Tree Lodge offers conveniently most of the services during a safari stay. Guests enjoy the twice-daily safari drives which include the sunset and sunrise stop as well as the night drive with astronomy information.
Inclusions at the Treehouse Suites:
- Large indoor bathtub
- Private outdoor shower
- Viewing deck
- Bathroom amenities
- Airconditioning and ceiling fan
- Access to the Main Lodge's outdoor swimming pool
- Twice-daily safari drives (sunset/sunrise stop and night drive with astronomy)
- Afternoon tea, dinner and brunch
- Local and specialised teas and fabulous filter coffee
- All house spirits and drinks, including a special selection of fine South African wines (red, white and sparkling) and local beers, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fireside starlit dining as often as possible
- 24-hour access to our submerged Terrapin Hide (arrangements for children to be made in advance)
- Transfers to and from Madikwe’s Eastern Airstrip.
Madikwe Game Reserve
The Madikwe Game Reserve is home to more than species of mammals and over 300 resident and migrant bird species. The great diversity of the vegetation combined with the unique topography and wilderness of this region in South Africa make for an incredible diversity of wildlife and birds. Madikwe is a paradise for bird watchers and game-viewers.
Below detailed information about the Jacis Tree Lodge is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Tree House Suite
The lodge features eight beautiful treehouse-style suites which are complete with a private outdoor shower as well as indoor bath. Each of the suites offers a suspended private viewing deck set right in the heart of nature. Decorated with African colours and complemented by modern elements, the suites are connected by suspended walkways.
Jacis Tree Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Stay for 3 nights at the 5-star Jacis Lodges Madikwe for travel 1 May - 31 July 2019 and 1 May - 31 July 2020 and only pay for 2 nights.
Included in the rate:
- Twice daily game drives, including sunset / sunrise stop & night drive with astronomy.
- Afternoon Tea, Dinner & Brunch, local & specialised teas as well as fabulous filter coffee.
- All house drinks, which include a special selection of fine South African wines (Red, White & Sparkling), local beers, non-alcoholic beverages as well as house spirits.
- Complimentary optional Sleep Out at the Star Bed overlooking Jaci’s Waterhole (To be booked at the lodge pending availability) - Tree House ONLY
- Fireside, starlight dining as often as possible. 24-hour access to our submerged “Terrapin” photographic hide (Dusk to Dawn arrangements for individual access to be made in advance with management)
- Transfers to & from the Eastern Airstrip when flying with FedAir / Unique Air / FlexeFlyer / private charter. 15% VAT
- Madikwe Game Reserve Conservation Fee
Excluded from the rate:
- Transfers to and from the lodge (other than the Eastern Airstrip) & escorts after dark from the reserve gates
- Spa treatments, gratuities, laundry, telephone calls & all other incidental costs Emergency medical evacuation, travel insurance / travel cancellation refunds Premium spirits, speciality wines & champagne
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to availability
- Valid 1 May - 31 July 2019 & 1 May - 31 July 2020
- Minimum 3 night stay
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.