Lake Duluti Serena Hotel Reviews & Information« Return to Arusha
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Lake Duluti Serena Hotel.
The Lake Duluti Serena Hotel is on the wooded slopes of Mount Meru in Arusha, Tanzania, surrounded by lush coffee plantations on the shores of tranquil Lake Duluti. This Serena Hotel in Tanzania lies on the scenic shores of Lake Duluti, about 20 kilometres away from the town of Arusha and about 60 kilometres from the Kilimanjaro International Airport.
This Serena Hotel features a total of 42 guest rooms. These cottage styled rooms are grouped in clusters throughout the lush gardens with its lawns and colourful banks of flowering Bougainvillea.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Complimentary mineral water and toiletries
- Hair Dryers
- 240V/3-pin (square) sockets and shaver socket.
Designed to reflect the traditional style of a colonial coffee farm, the Lake Duluti Hotel features various well-appointed cottage-styled rooms which nestle amid the lush, landscaped grounds. The Lake Duluti Hotel in Arusha welcomes guests to its stone-built reception with its comfortable adjoining lounge, its cosy library, the restaurant, the boutique as well as the business centre.
Facilities and services:
- A selection of ensuite rooms and suites
- Elegant dining room
- Garden terraces
- Extensive flower gardens and lawns
- Lakeside dining
- Guided walks, canoeing or mountain biking
- Tented conference room
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
- Selection of sports and activities
- Cultural dance and music.
- Restaurant and bar
- Special dietary needs catered for (vegetarian, Kosher, gluten-free by prior notice)
- Picnic lunch boxes on request
- Lunch and Breakfast at Lake Duluti
- Garden Barbeque Lunch and Dinner.
This famous hotel in Arusha provides an excellent choice of activities which mountain biking, walking, canoeing on the lake, as well as exciting trips to the nearby Mount Meru and Arusha National Parks.
- Guided nature walks/ bird walks
- Mountain biking around the coffee plantations
- Sundowners by the lake
- Climbs of Mount Meru, Africa’s 5th highest mountain
- Visits to the crater lakes of Arusha National Park
- Board games and library
- Swahili Language Lessons
- Cooking Lessons.
Lake Duluti Serena Hotel Specials
There are currently no specials for the Lake Duluti Serena Hotel.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.