Machaton Private Camp Reviews & Information« Return to Kruger National Park
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Machaton Private Camp.
Machaton is in the Timbavati on the open border with Kruger Park. The lodge offers excellent viewing of the big game of Africa. The lodge is a comfortable 5-star lodge and guest are well look after with personalised service and excellent tracker to help you to close to some the giants of Africa. They offer Free WiFi, and free private parking is available on site. Machaton Private Camp also introduces a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. Elephant Pan is 2.3 km from Machaton Private Camp.
Phalaborwa Airport is 37 km from the property. The Machaton lodge offers safari drives early in morning & afternoon sunset drives to get the best viewing times of the day. Nocturnal animals and animals that hunt at night are often seen on the late afternoon drives. The reserve has over 42 mammals which include Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and Elephant, as well as rare sightings of Wild Dogs & Cheetah. There is a wealth of birdlife, with a total of 363 species of bird listed.
We have three luxurious suites with a king-size bed and a double sized day bed. The en-suite bathroom is accessed through the main bedroom and offers a double basin, bath and outdoor shower.
Accommodation, meals, two safari drives per full day. Emergency Medical Response and Medical Evacuation Insurance. An airport transfer from Hoedspruit at set times.
Private transfers, gratuities, laundry, items of a personal nature, Conservation Levy & vehicle entry fee.
The lodge does not take Children under 12 unless booked for sole use.
Machaton Private Camp Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Stay for 4 nights for travel 2 May - 30 June 2019 (excluding all long weekends and public holidays) and only pay for 3 nights.
Included in the rate:
- Accommodation, all standard meals, two game activities per day
Excluded from the rate:
- Other drinks (see above*), private transfers, gratuities, laundry service, other items of a personal nature, Timbavati Conservation Levy (which may be prepaid) of R368 per person per day (subject to change without prior notice), and the vehicle entry fee of R140 only payable at the Timbavati Control Gate (subject to change without prior notice)
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is not valid for groups
- Not valid for long weekends and Public Holidays
- Subject to limited availability; block out dates may apply
- Valid until 2 May - 30 June 2019 (excluding 14 - 17 June 2019)
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.