Motswiri Private Safari Lodge Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Motswiri Private Safari Lodge.
Motswiri Private Safari Lodge Five luxury double bedrooms are available in the main lodge. The 3 Bedroom Family Suite is an elite unit for families with young children. The Bush Lodge Villas offer air-conditioning, ceiling fans, gas fireplaces, en-suite bathrooms, beautifully decorated bathrooms, outdoor rock showers and private wrap around wooden decks.
The camp lies in malaria-free, Madikwe Game Reserve in the North West Province of South Africa. Daily return air shuttle services from Johannesburg with Madikwe Air Charters are provided. By road, the lodge is a 3 and a half hours drive away from Johannesburg.
The five-star game lodge offers a maximum of ten guests a bush experience not to be forgotten. Due to its ideal location, the lodge offers some of the best vistas in reserve as well as the feeling of tranquillity provided by the big trees, mostly Leadwood, under which the main building and five luxury bush villas nestle.
The central main lodge overlooks a waterhole, which is visited by elephant families and other big game. The option of either individual bookings or exclusive use of the lodge. It is ideal for corporate, or friends of up to 10 who do not wish to share the facilities with outsiders. The lodge features a main lodge which offers indoor and outdoor lounges, a dining room, an open-air boma, and wrap around viewing deck with a rim-flow swimming pool.
Unforgettable outdoor dinners in the boma around a blazing campfire can be enjoyed by the guests where delicious meals are served in a traditional African way.
Professional game rangers and trackers offer guests thrilling game drives in open game drive vehicles through malaria free, Big Five Madikwe Game Reserve. Memorable encounters with Africa's untamed wildlife are the highlight of a stay at the Motswiri Safari Lodge.
Below detailed information about the Motswiri Private Safari Lodge is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Outside Shower
- Viewing Deck
Dining at the Motswiri Safari Lodge
Guests can enjoy outside dining at the boma around a blazing campfire while an inside dining room is also available.
This Lodge is home to the big five as well as a host of another animal, bird and plant species. Knowledgeable and professional game rangers offer game drives in open vehicles which provide guests with memorable encounters of Africa's untamed wildlife.
- Hotel Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing deck
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Game drive safaris
- Housekeeping service
- Tours & Transfers on Request
Luxury Bush Villa
- # Rooms:
The magnificent Motswiri Safari Lodge, which nestles in the Madikwe Game Reserve of South Africa, overlooks a waterhole, which is visited by elephants and other big game.
The Motswiri Safari Lodge offers the option of either individual bookings or exclusive use of the lodge. The lodge is ideal for groups of up to ten with five luxury double bedrooms available. All Motswiri bush lodge villas provide air-conditioning, ceiling fans, gas fireplaces, en-suite bathrooms, beautifully decorated bathrooms, outdoor rock showers and private wrap around wooden decks.
Motswiri Bush Lodge Villa features:
- Ceiling fans
- Gas fireplaces
- En suite bathrooms
- Beautifully decorated bathrooms
- Outdoor rock showers
- Private wrap around wooden decks.
Motswiri Private Safari Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Book your stay at Motswiri Private Safari Lodge and when booking 14 days or less prior to travel, qualify for the last minute special rate of R3,265.00 per person sharing per night.
During peak periods (public holidays, long weekends, Easter and Christmas) the last-minute rates are only available 7 days prior to arrival and subject to availability
Included in the rate:
- Luxury accommodation
- Two game drives per day
- All meals daily
- Welcome drinks and teas & coffees at meals
- Road transfer from the Madikwe Airstrip to the Lodge
- Tourism Levy
Excluded from the rate:
- Madikwe Entrance fees and Madikwe Conservation fees to be settled directly at the lodge
- Items of a personal nature
- Curio shop purchases
- Telephone calls
- Lodge transfers
- Airport Tax
- Fly in fee
- Laundry services unless otherwise indicated
- Specialised coffees
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to availability
- Only valid when booking 14 days prior to travel
- During peak periods (public holidays, long weekends, Easter and Christmas) the last-minute rates are only available 7 days prior to arrival and subject to availability
- Only valid for new bookings
- Not combinable with other special offers
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
Directions to the Motswiri Safari Lodge from Johannesburg, South Africa:
1. From Johannesburg International Airport take R21 to Pretoria
2. Head north on the N1 towards the N4 Toll Road
3. Take the N4 Toll road northwest towards Rustenburg, Swartruggens, Groot Marico and Zeerust
4. Once in Zeerust turn right at the fourth stop street into President Street. There is a signpost on the left that says Madikwe Game Reserve/Gaborone and a First National Bank on the corner to the right
5. Follow the R49 towards the reserve for approximately 97km
6. The first entrance to the reserve is Abjaterskop Gate
7. Pass that gate and enter the next gate - Wonderboom Gate exactly 7km from the first gate.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.