The house at Cheetah Ridge nestles in the 'Big Five' Nambiti Private Game Reserve featuring a five 5-bedroom self-catering retreat in South Africa's KwaZulu Natal province.
The house is the only self-catering destination in reserve, set in the grounds of the Cheetah Ridge Lodge, the Nambiti House is an exclusive use lodge ideal for families and friends travelling together.
The Nambiti House is located in an own fenced-off garden featuring a plunge pool. It can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in five spacious and well-appointed bedrooms, the largest bedroom offers its en-suite bathroom.
Additional facilities are available at the main lodge on request, at no extra cost. These include the outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, games room with ping pong table and DSTV, lawn games. Conferencing, spa treatments and private dinners are also available but must be booked at the time of reservation.
- Nespresso machines
- Tea and coffee station
- En-suite bathroom.
Facilities & Services
- Family-friendly, with its plunge pool
- Braai area and boma, all within a fenced-in enclosure
- Private, intimate setting in garden surroundings ideal for special occasions/milestone celebrations
- A daily open-vehicle safari drive is included in your stay
- Free to do as you please, in your own time
- Lounge and fireplace, with TV and DSTV
- Access to main lodge amenities on request
- Fully secured with electric fencing
- Upstairs games/reading nook
- Large farm-style dining room
- Outside dining-room table
- Malaria-free Reserve
- Affordable rates
- Wi-fi is available.
Travel times to Nambiti House
- Durban: 253 km/2hr 45min
- King Shaka International Airport: 279km/3h 15min
- Johannesburg: 379km/4hrs
- Champagne Sports Resort (central Drakensberg): 107km/1hr 30min
- Drakensberg Gardens (southern Drakensberg): 300km/3h 45min
- Nottingham Road: 131km/1hr 30min
- Dundee: 113km/1hr 40min
- Swaziland: 440km/3hr 40min.