Singita Sabora Serengeti, Tanzania provides a unique dreamy atmosphere nostalgic of a bygone era.
The Singita Sabora tented camp offers lavish, canvas tents which are uniquely furnished with travel chests, Persian rugs and silk curtains.
In the heart of the Serengeti with endless grass plains with Zebra and Genu walking through Sabora camp. The giraffe is in abundance in the surrounding area along with the local pride of Lion drives will be an "out of Africa" experience. Enjoy sundowners on the deck overlooking the waterhole, followed by a delicious feast prepared using locally grown organic products.
We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters. All flights land at the Singita Sasakwa airstrip. For detailed information and bookings, please contact reservations. On scheduled flights, the weight of luggage is restricted to 14 kg for checked baggage.
On arrival, Sabora guests are met by a Singita staff member and driven to Sabora Camp (45 to 60 min). Private aircraft pilots land at their own risk and must adhere to strict aviation protocols.
Take advantage of safari drives, horse riding or ballooning over the Serengeti. When you not on an adventure make use of the gym, spa, swimming pool and curio shop available in reserve.
The nine luxury tents available can accommodate up to eighteen guests at any one time and every creature comfort is taken care of.
Amenities and services:
- Singita Boutique & Gallery
- Pamper treatments available at the spa or in your room.
- A swimming pool in the central lodge area.
- A gym with essential fitness equipment.
- A television situated in the Library Tent of the camp.
- Complimentary internet access (WiFi).
- Due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Mobile phone signal is available dependent on area coverage.
- Electricity supply is 220V AC. Converters are also available.
- Hairdryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome.
- All normal safari activities are tailor-made to suit each family.
- However, in the interest of safety, the participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of your Guide.
- En-suite bathroom with bath, Outdoor shower
- Dressing area, Reading area
- Viewing deck with, Swarovski telescope
- Electronic safe, Standing fan, Hairdryer
- Direct-dial telephone, Wifi access
Flight duration from:
- Kilimanjaro to Singita: approximately 1 hour 15 minutes (if direct)
- Arusha – Singita: about 1 hour
- Twice daily safari drives: wildlife including cheetah, bearded wildebeest, bat-eared fox, black rhino, Maasai giraffe, lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, zebra and the Colobus monkey
- Spa treatments, Gym, Yoga facilities
- Shopping - The Singita Shop stocks a range of African crafts.
- Archery, Mountain biking, Tennis
- Stargazing safaris
- Horse riding on the Serengeti Plains.
- Balloon safaris