Safarihoek Lodge Reviews & Information« Return to Etosha
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Safarihoek Lodge.
Bordering the wildlife rich Etosha National Park in Namibia, the Safarihoek Lodge nestles on top of a hill from where magnificent vistas over the plains can be admired. Characterized by flat and vast savannah, the impressive 60,000 hectares of Etosha landscape around Safarihoek features mopane woodland, riverine forest, and scattered salt pans.
Namibia's Safarihoek Lodge offers 11 chalets which offer comfort and are well appointed. Great views can be enjoyed by the surrounding landscape and the waterhole. Eight of the chalets feature outdoor showers. Raised above the savannah and set on wooden platforms, the chalets overlook the plains from where wildlife can be admired from the privacy of the outdoor deck.
- 11 chalets: 1 family, 8 luxury, 2 classic
- En-suite bathrooms with indoor showers (outdoor showers in the 8 luxury chalets)
- Air conditioning
- Battery charging facilities
- Minibar and coffee station
- Writing desk
- Double or twin beds.
Facilities and Services
Guests experience the solitude and tranquillity of a truly remote corner of Namibia during their stay at Safarihoek. In this place of perfectly-private wilderness, guests enjoy comfort and luxury in their private chalets and in the lodge's public areas.
Here, the wildlife roams freely in their natural habitat across the never-ending plains. In the centre of the lodge, one can find a large lounge area as well as the wine cellar, dining area, and a small curio shop all under thatch. Dining is enjoyed on the outdoor deck and at the cosy outdoor seating area which is complete with roaring fire.
- Swimming pool
- Wifi available in the Lapa & main areas
- Complimentary laundry service.
Set close to the famous Etosha National Park, in Namibia’s most wildlife-rich area, travellers experience thrilling morning and afternoon safari drives in the Etosha Heights Private Reserve in search of wildlife as well as the black and white rhino.
- Morning and afternoon safari drives (Etosha Heights Private Reserve)
- Night safari drive
- Bush meals and picnics can be arranged
- Visit one of the most impressive and professional anti-poaching stations in Namibia.
The Safarihoek Lodge in Namibia, Southern Africa, welcomes guests all year round. Children of all ages can be accommodated at this safari camp.
- Green season: 10th January to 31st March
- Shoulder season: 1st April to 14th June; 1st November 9th January
- High season: 15th June to 31st July; 1st September to 31st October
- Peak season: 1st – 31st August.
Safarihoek Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
African Residents enjoy special rates when staying at Safarihoek Lodge!
Included in the rate:
- All meals & beverages
- Guest laundry
- Transfers between Fort Sesfontein & Hoanib Valley Camp
- Daily activities
- Expert guiding
Excluded from the rate:
- Premium brand drinks
- Transfers between Hoanib Valley Camp & Shipwreck Lodge
- Park entry fees
- Fully comprehensive personal travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Air and road transfer rates
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates apply to African citizens or residents of an African state only
- Certified proof of permanent residency/citizenship is required for confirmation of all reservations
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Valid until 9 January 2020
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.