10 Day Tanzania Wildlife and Cultural Explorer Reviews & Information« Return to Arusha
Use the drop down below to find out more information about 10 Day Tanzania Wildlife and Cultural Explorer.
The fully guided Tanzania Wildlife and Cultural Safari in East Africa take ten days to its start and end location being Arusha. Accommodation during this tour is in mid-range lodges which are located either in National Parks, near places of interest or on the banks of a river. The accommodation consists of various types of lodges which include luxury tents and chalets all of which provide en-suite bathroom facilities.
- Day 1: Moivaro Coffee Plantation or similar
- Day 2 – 3: Rift Valley Photographic Lodge or similar
- Day 4 – 5: Lake Eyasi Safari Camp or similar
- Day 6 – 8: Kisura Kenzan Tented Camp or similar
- Day 9: Rift Valley Photographic Lodge or similar.
Rates for 2018 (subject to change):
- From US$ 2,835.00 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement US$ 410.00 for single occupancy
- Local payment US$ 665.00
- Day 1: Arusha
- Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire National Park, Manyara
- Day 3: Cultural Activities at Manyara
- Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park to Lake Eyasi
- Day 5: Lake Eyasi
- Day 6: Lake Eyasi to Serengeti
- Day 7: Serengeti National Park
- Day 8: Serengeti National Park
- Day 9: Serengeti to Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara
- Day 10: End of Tour.
Famous for its large herds of elephants, travellers explore the wildlife of the wildlife-rich Tarangire National Park where the baobab trees can also be admired. At the Lake Manyara National Park large flocks of flamingos and the elusive tree-climbing lions can be observed in their natural habitat. Guests have the opportunity to experience African culture on a local school visit as well as a visit to the centre for disabled kids in the Manyara region.
- Tarangire National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Manyara region
- Maasai Boma
- The Wildebeest Migration
- Lake Eyasi
- Ngorongoro Crater.
Inclusions and Exclusions of the Tour
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- All in an appropriate transport vehicle
- Safari drives and activities as mentioned per the itinerary
- Park entrance fees (quoted separately)
- Experienced professional guide.
- Travel insurance
- Flights and airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- All drinks, tips, curios and telephone calls
- Personal expenses.
10 Day Tanzania Wildlife and Cultural Explorer Specials
There are currently no specials for the 10 Day Tanzania Wildlife and Cultural Explorer.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.