The Kingdom Hotel at Victoria Falls Reviews & Information« Return to Victoria Falls
Use the drop down below to find out more information about The Kingdom Hotel at Victoria Falls.
In the Victoria Falls National Park and the Zambezi National Park, The Kingdom at Victoria Falls enjoys a prime location from where guests can explore the magnificent surroundings.
Many exciting activities are available, such as Elephant Back Safaris, safari drives, bungee jumping from the Victoria Falls Bridge, helicopter tours over the Falls, rafting, sundowner cruises on the Zambezi River, as well as sightseeing. The famous statue of David Livingstone is situated only a short walk away from the resort in Zimbabwe.
The family-friendly resort features 293 well-appointed hotel rooms located around the lake. Various room types are available for travellers to accommodate different requirements, namely: twin rooms, double rooms, family rooms and suites. For convenience, the bathrooms provide both a shower and a bathtub. The spacious family rooms feature bunk beds for the children. The rooms, which feature balconies, offer magnificent views of the lakes and water features.
Standard room features:
- Digital satellite television
- Coffee table and chairs
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Smoke detectors & sprinkler system
- Shaver socket
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Safety deposit box
- En-suite bathroom
- Old wing (bathtub and separate shower)
- New wing (shower and bath combination)
- Swimming pool with kids' pool
- Food court - 3 different food outlets
- Beauty parlour
- Adventure Playland – supervised children’s play area
- Experience connection (activities bookings)
- Conferencing facilities
- Curio shops
- In-house touring desk
- Hair salon and beauty therapist
- Open and secure parking
- Airport transfers
- Doctor on call
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Packed breakfast and lunch
- Sundowner cruise
- Flight Of Angels (thrilling helicopter flight over the Victoria Falls)
- Bungee jumping
- Lion Walk
- Elephant Back Safaris
- Ultralight floatplane
- Micro lighting
- Whitewater rafting
- Day and night safari drives
- Walking safaris
- Tour of the Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Steam Safari Express
- Horse riding
- Golf on the 18-hole championship Elephant Hills Resort golf course (5 km away)
Conference and meeting facilities are available at the resort, featuring a dedicated reception area where discussion groups enjoy convenient and efficient registration. The breakaway area can is open for tea and coffee breaks between the meeting.
The hotel's meeting room can accommodate 130 guests while the Boardroom features a long, rectangular shape. The conference venues are air-conditioned and provide standard conference equipment, stationery, and refreshments.
The Kingdom Hotel at Victoria Falls Specials
There are currently no specials for the The Kingdom Hotel at Victoria Falls.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.