The Pumba Private Game Reserve Tour Reviews & Information« Return to Grahamstown
Use the drop down below to find out more information about The Pumba Private Game Reserve Tour.
The wildlife rich and scenic Pumba Private Game Reserve which is located in the Eastern Cape of South Africa is home to Africa's ‘Big Five’, where visitors have a chance to experience many of Africa's wonders from giraffe to the elusive leopard, antelope, other small game and over 300 species of birds.
The unique vegetation found here is favoured by elephants in the dense bushveld environment. Highlights of this tour include the exciting 2.5-hour safari drive in an open safari vehicle under the guidance of an experienced game ranger, followed by dinner consisting of South African cuisine in an African bush 'boma' under the stars (weather permitting).
Tour itinerary / highlights:
- Pumba Private Game Reserve
- Africa's ‘Big Five’: lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard
- over 300 species of birds
- unique vegetation of the Eastern Cape
- elephants, giraffes, antelopes and many more animals roam within the Pumba Private Game Reserve
- 2.5-hour safari drive in an open safari vehicle
- guidance of an experienced game ranger
- dinner consisting of South African cuisine in an African bush 'boma' under the stars (weather permitting)
- Maximum number of participants: ten
- Departure: Summerstrand hotels at 14h00 summer and at 13h00 winter
- Tour code: TIPG
- late afternoon/evening tour
- dinner and local beverages are included
- offered daily
- Minimum number of participants: two
- Collection times may vary subject to the hotel collection route
- Vehicle type: Microbus / Open Safari Vehicle
- Languages available: English
The Pumba Private Game Reserve Tour Specials
There are currently no specials for the The Pumba Private Game Reserve Tour.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the The Pumba Private Game Reserve Tour.