Chacma Bush Camp Reviews & Information« Return to Kruger National Park
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Chacma Bush Camp.
The Chacma Bush Camp is a Big Five Safari Lodge situated in the rocky landscape of the Maseke Balule Game Reserve which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park, between Hoedspruit and Phalaborwa in South Africa's Limpopo Province.
Relax to the rhythm of the African bushveld, where elephants and giraffe roam in the rocky terrain; lions hunt at will and leopards lounge around in the in Mopane woodlands. At Chacma Bush Camp you can take a dip in the pool while watching the local wildlife drink from the adjacent waterhole. Daily safari drives through the Maseke Balule Game Reserve, along the Olifants River and optional bushveld walks within the 20,000-acre grounds, give you the opportunity to see the big five from close-proximity of the off-road vehicles.
Have a bush breakfast at the break of dawn and a refreshing sundowner by dusk; spot the stars by night and the varied bird-life by day. Spend time in the late afternoon sun reading on the relaxing deck-chairs, or climb the koppie to take-in the breathtaking view. Enjoy local cuisine served in the lapa then sit around the fire by moonlight sharing stories in the boma.
- Authentic safari camp accommodating up to ten guests
- Daily safari drives, walking safaris, special sundowners and a bush breakfast
- The Maseke Game Reserve offers an abundance of wildlife, including the Big Five
- Easily accessible via Eastgate (Hoedspruit) Airport and Phalaborwa - Phalaborwa being the closest.
Sleep in one of only three well-appointed en-suite family-friendly chalets, comfortable beds surrounded by mosquito-nets with an air-con system and tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. A patio at your chalet gives a view of the water-hole meaning you can watch the elephants drinking while you sip on your evening G&T or morning coffee, no better start to a day!
Guest may enjoy relaxing afternoons in and around the outdoor swimming pool area of the lodge. Unforgettable dining is served under the lapa or around the campfires.
- Swimming pool overlooking the waterhole
- Deck chairs around the pool area
- Quaint dining area under the lapa
- Outdoor boma area for evening campfires.
Thrilling safari drives through the untamed African bushveld are available for guests as well as bushwalks. Walks are offered to the hill behind the camp from where great views can be enjoyed.
- Morning and evening safari drives
- Sundowners in the bushveld
- Bird watching
- Boma dinners around the fire
- Walks to the hill behind the camp for great views
- Bush breakfasts
- Traditional South African barbeque cooked over the open fire.
Chacma Bush Camp Specials
There are currently no specials for the Chacma Bush Camp.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.