15 Day East Africa Migration Discoverer in Kenya and Tanzania Reviews & Information« Return to Arusha
Use the drop down below to find out more information about 15 Day East Africa Migration Discoverer in Kenya and Tanzania.
Enjoy a fully guided 15 Day East Africa Migration Discoverer Tour and follow the famous wildebeest migration. Witness nature at its best and visit the wildlife rich Serengeti, the Ngorongoro Crater, the Masai Mara and many more places. Travellers experience the ideal combination between comfortable safari accommodation and pure adventure in the most beautiful safari lodges, permanent tented camps and chalets while witnessing the fantastic wildlife and scenery East Africa has to offer. This safari starts and ends in the Tanzania town of Arusha and includes all of the significant highlights in Tanzania and Kenya.
Rates from $ 4,070.00 per person (based on double occupancy), Single supplement US $ 880.00
This is a guided Tour with set departure, and arrival dates from/to Arusha and from/to Nairobi.
The Lake Manyara National Park with its spectacular rift wall offers a fantastic wildlife experience. The vast plains of the Ngorongoro Crater and the stretches of bushveld provide the best place for an unforgettable safari. Covering over 8300 square kilometres, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area is home to sophisticated and interrelated ecosystems.
During the Wildebeest Migration, more than 2,000,000 wildebeest migrate every year from the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya Visit the famous Lake Victoria which is not only Africa’s largest lake by area but also the most significant tropical lake on earth. Travellers experience an unbeatable wildlife experience in the Amboseli National Park with its dry, lake beds set among oases of swamps.
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- The Wildebeest Migration
- Lake Victoria
- Amboseli National Park.
This guided 15 Day East Africa Tour follows the famous wildebeest migration and travellers experience all the places of interest combined with magnificent wildlife experiences. Amongst others, the Serengeti, the Ngorongoro Crater, the Masai Mara and many other regions are visited.
- Day 1 Arusha
- Day 2 Manyara National Park - Lake Manyara
- Day 3 Culture tour – Lake Manyara
- Day 4 Tarangire National Park
- Day 5 Manyara to Ngorongoro, Serengeti National Park
- Day 6 Serengeti National Park (Seronera)
- Day 7 Serengeti National Park (Seronera)
- Day 8 Serengeti National Park to Lake Victoria
- Day 9 Lake Victoria to Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 10 Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 11 Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
- Day 12 Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
- Day 13 Amboseli National Park
- Day 14 Amboseli National Park to Arusha
- Day 15 End of Tour.
During this tour, travellers stay in standard, mid-range African lodge accommodation which is in national parks, on the banks of a river, or in other places of interest. The accommodation consists of various safari style lodges, chalets and tented camps, all of which offer en-suite bathrooms.
Day 1: Moivaro Coffee Plantation Lodge or similar
Day 2 – 4: Rift Valley Photographic Lodge or similar
Day 5 – 7: Kisura Kenzan Tented Camp or similar
Day 8: Speke Bay Lodge or similar
Day 9 – 10: Mara Eden Safari Camp or similar
Day 11: Eka Hotel or similar
Day 12 – 13: Kibo Safari Camp or similar
Day 14 – 15: Moivaro KIA Lodge.
Tour inclusions and exclusions
Included in this tour (subject to change):
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- All transport in a 4×4 vehicle
- Safari drives and activities as per the plan
- Park entrance fees (quoted separately)
- Experienced a professional guide.
Excluded from this tour (subject to change):
- Flights and airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Optional Activities
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- All drinks, tips, telephone calls, gratuities
- Personal expenses.
15 Day East Africa Migration Discoverer in Kenya and Tanzania Specials
There are currently no specials for the 15 Day East Africa Migration Discoverer in Kenya and Tanzania.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.