Masodini Game Lodge Reviews & Information« Return to Kruger National Park
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Masodini Game Lodge.
The Masodini Private Safari Lodge is in the big Five Balule Nature Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park in South Africa. The nature reserve, 40,000 hectares of the unadulterated African bushveld, fever trees, and African date palms, is a delight for bush-lovers. Overlooking the watering hole, the lodge is fenced-in ensuring that visitors are kept safe and protected against wildlife.
The Balule accommodation is comfortable yet indulgent, secluded and out-of-the-way.&nb Bush chalets, with discerning décor and terraces open to the wild, have facilities for up to eight guests. Fans and mosquito protection on windows ensure that guests are comfortable at all times while having the convenience of tea and coffee amenities in the chalets.
- 1 Superior double with a Queen Size bed
- 1 One Bedroom Chalet with a choice of Double Bed or 2 Single Beds
- 2 Two Bedroom Chalets with a Queen size bed and 2 Single Beds, suitable for families.
The outdoor eating area creates opportunities for guests to enjoy sun-downers and delicious food while they stay at this Safari Lodge. A well-stocked bar is available. Around an open fire, at night, guests enjoy the stellar performance in the African skies all to the hums and echoes of the evening sounds.
Facilities, Services, and Activities:
- Free WiFi
- Morning and evening 'Big Five' 4x4 open safari vehicle Safari Drives with a guide
- Covered eating area with bar
- Boma campfire area for dinners
- Special dietary needs on request
- Waterhole (illuminated by night)
- Splash pool
- Transfer service from airports or other lodges in the area
- Use of private airstrip on application
- Kids of all ages welcome
- Kids program on request
- Small wedding function
- Tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers, fans, voltage 220V
- Laundry service on request
- Chalets are mosquito protected.
- Early morning wake-up with tea, coffee, and biscuits.
- Guided game walk or safari drive followed by breakfast at the lodge
- Relaxing morning around the splash pool and wildlife viewing from the hide, the viewing deck or the safe encampment
- Lunch is served, by arrangement
- Late afternoon safari drive, evening sundowners in the bushveld and a night drive back to the lodge
- Dinner is around the open fire
- Night-time viewing from inside the encampment with the aid of spotlights used to light up the watering hole.
Places of interest in proximity
This safari lodge in the Greater Kruger National Park is at close distances to the spectacular Panorama Route, which awaits visitors with its many attractions and activities.
- Kruger National Park (full day guided tour or self-drive)
- bush walks with Cheetah or Caracal
- Full day Panoramic route (full day guided tour or self-drive)
- Horseback safaris
- Elephant back riding
- Microlight flights
- HESC (Cheetah project)
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Center
- Hippo feeding
- Silk farm & restaurant.
Distances from major Attractions
The Lodge is easily accessible by road transfer and air with the Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport being only 28 km away from the Lodge.
- 28 km from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport
- 200km from Nelspruit
- 470km from Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport
- 620km from Durban
- 370km from Maputo.
Masodini Game Lodge Specials
There are currently no specials for the Masodini Game Lodge.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.