OPENING May 2019
The Farmstead at Royal Malewane is located in the game rich Thornybush Private Game Reserve in South Africa's Limpopo province. Guests enjoy complete privacy and luxury during their safari stay whilst admiring dramatic views over the treetops of the Greater Kruger National Park.
Offering dramatic views over the treetops of the Greater Kruger National Park with a watering hole adjacent to the lodge where the many species of African wildlife who make this area home spend time drinking. Wonderful cuisine will welcome you, alongside the professional service that has become expected at Royal Malewane.
You can enjoy a Big 5 safari with qualified guiding staff ready to answer your questions and ensure your safari is a memorable experience. After your safari, you can enjoy the double spa treatment-room which offers a choice of indulgent treatments and a well-equipped gym.
There is a main lodge area, with three luxury Farm Suites and the farmhouse. The Luxury Farm Suites alongside The Farmhouse are either side of the centrally located main lodge space where you will be able to enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and a beautifully prepared dinner in an elegant and restaurant area. After dinner you can be at ease, relaxing around the fire-pit on the spacious wooden deck and spend time watching the stars in the African sky.
Below detailed information about the Royal Malewane The Farmstead is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Luxury Farm Suite
Royal Malewane The Farmstead Specials
There are currently no specials for the Royal Malewane The Farmstead.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
From Hoedspruit it is about an hours drivetravelling through the small ;icturesque towns surrounding Royal Malewane and a backdrop of the spectacular Drakensberg mountains.
1. Leaving from Hoedpruit Airport turning right onto the tar road and travel along this road to the T-Junction. You will pass through an access control gate at the end of the road.
2. Turning left onto the R40 (towards Klaserie) and travel down this road until you arrive atthe T-Junction at the end of the road (you will have passed the Kapama Main Gate and then further on, the Hoedspuit Cheetah
Breeding and Rehabilitation Centre's gate.) This is about a 20km drive.
3. At the T-Junction turn left towards Acornhoek and after about 1km turn left onto the Orpen Gate Road.
4. Travelling along for 12km and after passing the
Timbavati Safari Lodge on your left, there is a gravel road on the left
5. Take the left down Avoca Road. There is an access control gate on the
entrance to this road.
6. Royal Malewena is 5.6km down this gravel road and the entrance gate will be on your left.
There you will be met by the security guard at the gate who will radio the Lodge reception to advise of your arrival. There are no park or entrance fees to enter the Reserve.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.