The Shakaland Nandi Experience Tour Reviews & Information« Return to Zululand & St Lucia Wetland
Use the drop down below to find out more information about The Shakaland Nandi Experience Tour.
Highlights of the Shakaland Nandi Experience Tour which is a guided, full day sightseeing tour departing from Durban includes travelling through sugar cane fields to Eshowe.
The authentic Zulu Kraal of Shakaland - feel the pulsating rhythm of Africa as you re-live the days of Shaka, King of the Zulu tribe; the sight of assegai-wielding warriors; fascinating secrets of Sangomas; spear making, tribal dancing and beer making the ceremony as well as a traditional Zulu lunch.
- Travelling through sugar cane fields to Eshowe
- The authentic Zulu Kraal of Shakaland
- The site of assegai-wielding warriors
- The lives of a Sangomas
- The Spear making tradition & dancing and
- Beer making the ceremony
- Traditional Zulu lunch
- Code: TIDS
- Full day sightseeing tour
- Lunch included
- Days: departs on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays only
- Minimum number of participants: two
- Maximum number of participants: twelve
- Departure location: from Durban hotels at 08h30 am, please note that the collection times may vary subject to the hotel collection route.
- Vehicle type: Luxury Microbus & Luxury Mini Coach
- Languages are available: English.
The Shakaland Nandi Experience Tour Specials
There are currently no specials for the The Shakaland Nandi Experience Tour.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the The Shakaland Nandi Experience Tour.