Best Safari Time in the Kruger Park is NOW!
Enjoy the beauty and untamed wilderness of the Kruger National Park at its best now! During May – September, which are the winter months in South Africa, the Kruger National Park receives no rainfall providing an ideal destination for safari enthusiasts.
During this dry season, game viewing is fantastic as the grass is not high and not thick making it very easy to spot wildlife in their natural habitat. Take advantage of unbeatable specials for your planned visit to one of the earth’s most magnificent safari destinations: Sabi Sands.
SABI SANDS SPECIALS
• Stay 4 and pay 3
• 2020 Free night offer: Stay 4 pay 3 – BOOK BY 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
• Wild Romance Package
• Winelands and Wildlife
• Kids Go Free
• Three Night Fly-in Package SA Airlink (One Way)
• Four Night Fly-in Package SA Airlink (Johannesburg – Skukuza – Cape Town) • Three Night Fly-in Package SA Airlink (Return)
• A Four Night Fly-in Package SA Airlink (One Way)
• The Four Night Royal Romance Fly-in Package SA Airlink (One Way)
• Four Night Fly-in Package SA Airlink (Cape Town – Skukuza – KMIA)
Contact us now to check availability for your unforgettable safari!
South African Tourism Company
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050
Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995