Directions to HillsNek Safaris from Port Elizabeth:
1. Travel on the N2 towards Grahamstown
2. Go past the Shamwari turnoff on your left and continue straight for approximately 10km
3. Continue over a bridge where you travel about 200m until you see a big sign that reads Woodbury Lodge
4. Take the right exit under a thatched roof and continue to the Woodbury gate
5. You will approach a large gate where you will need to press the white button to enter.
6. Keep on the unpaved road until you come to a split where you will continue right following the signage that reads HillsNek and Conservation Centre
7. As you approach the Conservation Centre, you will see a sign that reads HillsNek Parking
8. Your ranger will be there to welcome you.
Amakhala Game Reserve, Eastern Cape, South Africa