The exclusive Khwai River Lodge is beautifully designed to blend into its natural surrounding environment. The luxury tents at Khwai are on raised wooden platforms from where magnificent views can be enjoyed. A traditional African thatch roof shades the luxury tents.
The large private decks of the tents have chairs and a hammock, which are ideal for viewing wildlife from the comfort of one's own luxury tent. The interiors of these luxury tents at the Khwai River Lodge are luxuriously appointed with such comforts as an en suite bathroom; private fully stocked mini bar, four poster bed complete with mosquito netting, as well as a controlled air conditioning.
Facilities in the luxury tents include:
- Air conditioning and heating
- Outside lounge with hammock
- Private viewing deck
- 'His and hers' vanity unit in en-suite bathroom
- 110v/220v plugs for electric razors
- Facilities for charging video batteries
- Hair dryers
- In-room safes
- Overhead fans
- Intercom system to reception.