Access by road via the Numbi Gate:
Take the N4 to Nelspruit and then take the R40 to White River.
Just outside White River take the R538 and head to the gate.
Allow between 4 to 5 hours for the trip to the gate.
The Pretoriuskop Rest Camp is 9 km away from the gate.
Allow about 20 minutes for the drive to the camp.
Access by air:
The closest airport to Pretoriuskop is the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) which is near Nelspruit and White River. KMIA is about 15 km away from White River and 50 km from the Kruger Parks Numbi Gate. There are daily scheduled flights between KMIA and the OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, with further flights from Cape Town and the Durban International Airports respectively.
R538 and Pretoriuskop - Skukuza Rd 8,2 km, 33 min
Driving directions to Untitled Placemark
1. Head southeast 100 m
2. Turn left toward R536 500 m
3. Turn left onto R536 750 m
4. Turn right onto R40/R536 Continue to follow R40 3,3 km
5. Continue onto R538 15,0 km
6. Continue onto Pretoriuskop - Skukuza Rd 7,1 km
7. Continue onto Voortrekker Rd 1,1 km
8. Continue onto Pretoriuskop Camp Rd 450 m
9. Slight left to stay on Pretoriuskop Camp Rd
Destination will be on the left 19 m