Directions from Durban to the Umzolozolo Safari Lodge (2 and a half hours drive:
1. Head towards Johannesburg on the main N3 Toll Road, takes the Colenso / Bergville off Ramp. (About 8km after the Shell Ultra City/Petrol Station)
2. At the top of the off ramp, turn right over the freeway and travel for 20km on the R103 to Colenso.
3. 1km after the Colenso turnoff, turn right to Ezakheni (The turnoff is opposite the Farm Stall, which is on your left-hand side).
4. Travel for 11km, you will cross over a railway bridge and come to a stop street, turn left at the stop street. (You will be passing the Ezakheni Industrial Area on your right-hand side.)
5. Travel for 10 km till you come to a T-Junction. At the T Junction, turn right towards Ezakheni and continue for 14 km.
(Look out for the Brown Nambiti Sign, as well as a sign D46)
6. Turn left onto the D46 (dirt road) to Elandslaagte.
7. Travel for 7km until you reach the thatched gate house on your right-hand side.
You will be welcomed by the guard, who will direct you to the secure parking area, where your ranger will be waiting to transport you to Umzolozolo Private Safari Lodge.