- # Rooms:
The luxurious tented accommodation at the Savute Elephant Camp in the Chobe National Park of Botswana provides beautiful views.
Constructed on raised wooden platforms, the luxury tents at the Savute Elephant Camp offer sliding glass doors allowing guests to observe the abundant wildlife from the comfort and privacy of the room. Visitors may step outside onto their large private deck which is furnished with comfortable chairs and a hammock.
Savute's luxury tents are shaded by a traditional African thatch roof. The tents at Savute are luxuriously decorated including ensuite bathroom; private fully stocked mini bar, four poster bed complete with mosquito netting, as well as air conditioning. The 12 twin-bedded luxury canvas tents are perfectly suited to the desert air and feature lavishly appointed en suite bathrooms and dressing areas.
Amenities in the tents include:
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor showers
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safes
- Hair dryers
- Electric overhead fan (24-hour use)
- 110v/220v plugs for electric razor
- Facilities for charging video cameras
- 24 hour DC battery lighting in guest rooms
- Intercom system to reception
- Individual gas geysers
- 'His and hers' vanity unit
- Private viewing deck
- High-quality Zeiss binoculars
- Outside lounge, with hammock and ceiling fan
- Electric heaters