Driving directions from Cape Town to the Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve in the Cederberg Mountains of South Africa:
1.Take the N1 North towards Worcester
2. When you reach, Worcester takes the turn off to Ceres
3. Once in Ceres travel in the direction of Prince Alfred Hamlet and Citrusdal.
4. Drive through Prince Alfred Hamlet and over the Gydo Pass
5. You will need to turn right at the Kagga Kamma sign just after the small town called Op-die-Berg
6. travel for approximately 18 km and then turn RIGHT at the Kagga Kamma sign
7. After passing the sign, you will proceed for 19 km on the gravel road and up the pass
8. At the top of the pass, you will turn left at the Kagga Kamma sign.
9. Travel along the gravel road for 15 km until you enter the reserve at the control gate.